StarTech.com Cisco SFP-10G-BXU-I Compatible SFP+ Module - 10GBASE-BX - 10 GbE Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Single Mode Fiber (SMF) Transceiver
The SFP-10G-BXU-I-ST is a Cisco SFP-10G-BXU-I compatible upstream fiber SFP transceiver which pairs with StarTech.com's SFP-10G-BXD-I-ST. They are designed, programmed and tested to work with 10GBase-BX compatible Cisco switches and routers. The SFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1270nmTx/1330nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- DDM: Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.StarTech.com SFPs
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO SFP-10G-BXU-I COMPATIBLE: 10 Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Fiber Single Strand SFP+ works with Cisco switches like ASR9000, ASR1000, NCS5500, C3850, NCS540 and others
- INCREASE BANDWIDTH ON EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE: This 10 Gigabit Ethernet bi-directional WDM SFP+ transceiver module sends and receives over a single strand of fiber optic cable instead of two
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-BX
- 10G Bi-Directional Upstream
- Single Mode (SMF)