StarTech.com Cable Management Raceway with Cover 2"(50mm)W x 3/4"(20mm)H, 6.5ft(2m) length, 3 Compartment Network Cord Hider, UL Listed
This 6.5 ft. (2 m) cable management raceway neatly routes cables in your office or server room, while also concealing them to create a tidy and professional look.Professionally Organize & Route Cables with 3 Individual Channels
This cable management raceway protects cables from damage while neatly routing them in your office or server room. The raceway is 0.8 in. (20 mm) x 2 in. (51 mm) with three individual channels running throughout the raceway you can use to easily organize and separate cables.Industrial Strength
Made from self extinguishing PVC, that's sturdy and warp proof this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant with a 186F (86C) Vicat softening point and are UL/94V-0 Rated.Hassle-Free Installation
The cable raceway can be mounting by simply drilling holes through housing and into any surface, or double sided tape can used to secure the raceway (screws and tape not included).Give Your Raceway a Finished Look with these Accessories
To combine and route this cable management raceway and cap ends for a professional finish, StarTech.com offers a wide selection of raceway accessories.
The Coupler (CBMCWD5020C) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and extends the length of your raceway.
The End Piece (CBMCWD5020E) (20-Pack), cleanly caps off the end of your raceway.
The Inside Elbow (CBMCWD5020I) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together inside of corners at a 90 degree angle.
The Lateral Elbow (CBMCWD5020L) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and runs them up the wall at a 90 degree angle.
The Outside Elbow (CBMCWD5020O) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together around corners at a 90 degree angle.
The T Connector (CBMCWD5020T) (20-Pack), joins three raceways together in a T-bar.
This cable management raceway is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professional's choice for over 30 years; This surface mount cord cover kit/ wiring duct system is backed for 2 years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 tech support
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 6.5ft (2m)
- Height: 0.8" (20mm)
- Total Width: 2" (51mm)
- Cable/Wire Channel Widths: Left 0.6" (15mm), Center 0.4" (11mm), Right 0.6" (15mm)
- RACEWAY ACCESSORIES: Coupler (CBMCWD5020C), End Piece (CBMCWD5020E), Inside Elbow (CBMCWD5020I), Lateral Elbow (CBMCWD5020L), Outside Elbow (CBMCWD5020O), T Connector (CBMCWD5020T); sold separately
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made from sturdy warp-proof, self extinguishing PVC, this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant w/ 186F (86C) Vicat softening point; UL/94V-0 Rated
- PROFESSIONALLY ORGANIZE & ROUTE CABLES: Cable management raceway protects cables from damage & neatly routes them in your office or server room; Features 3 channels to easily organize multiple cables