StarTech.com 9ft CAT6a Ethernet Cable, Blue Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) 10 GbE 100W PoE S-FTP Snagless RJ-45 Network Patch Cord
Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen (LSZH) CAT6A Ethernet Cable
LSZH Cat6a Network Cables are more eco-friendly than PVC cables. In the event of a fire, LSZH cables produce low levels of corrosive fumes and smoke. Low levels of acrid combustion pollutants promote increased visibility, resulting in safe and quick building evacuations by staff and first responders.
100W Power over Ethernet (PoE++)
This high performance Ethernet cable complies with the IEEE 802.3bt-2018 standard. It supports 100W PoE++, providing ample power to Type 4 PoE devices.
RJ45 Connectors with Snagless Clips
The Cat6a cable features snag-less connectors. Snagless molded boots protect the tab/latch on each RJ45 connector. The boots prevent the cable from snagging during cable routing and/or installation into network devices.
The molded boots feature integrated strain reliefs that prevent sharp connector/cable angles at the termination points.
This product is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- CAT6A ETHERNET CABLE: High-performance Ethernet Cable for error-free 1/2.5/5/10Gbps multi-gigabit/multi-speed connections - Low Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) and Return Loss (RL) - Tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards - Fluke Tested and ETL Verified
- SHIELDED CAT6A CABLE: Improved signal integrity and protection against noise & electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) interference - Individual twisted pairs wrapped in foil - Outer covering w/ braided shield - Shielded RJ45 connectors with gold-plated pins
- 100W POWER OVER ETHERNET: 100% stranded copper wire delivers error-free data and stable PoE power, unlike lower quality copper-clad aluminum versions of other brands - Supports PoE devices up to 100W PoE++ - Complies with IEEE 802.3bt (Type 4 and lower)
- DURABLE LSZH JACKET: PVC Free, Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) cable jacket produces less dense and corrosive smoke than PVC - Braided construction resists damage from bending
- SPECS: Category 6A Network Cable - 9ft - Blue - 10Gbps - 500 MHz - 4 Pair S/FTP - Snagless RJ-45 with Strain Reliefs - EVA, Al(OH)3 - LSZH - 27 AWG ? 100% Copper - ETL Verified - ANSI/TIA-568.2-D - Supports Cat6 and earlier standards