StarTech.com 6ft (2m) Mini DisplayPort Cable, 4K x 2K Ultra HD Video, Mini DisplayPort 1.2 Cable, Mini DP Cable for Monitor, mDP Cord, M/M
The MDISPLPORT6 6ft Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 cable features 2 Mini DP male connectors, and offers a dependable solution for connecting any Mini DisplayPort-enabled laptop (including Mac® family of products) to a Mini DisplayPort-equipped monitor.
The mDP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps. The cable also supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors and provides optional audio support.
The MDISPLPORT6 is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty, for guaranteed reliability and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP and DPCP capability.
Please note: Newer laptop and desktop computers (e.g. Apple®) come equipped with Thunderbolt™ ports only. Our Mini DisplayPort Cables can be connected to the Thunderbolt ports, enabling you to connect your Mini DP compatible displays.
- MINI DISPLAYPORT 1.2 CABLE: This 6.6ft (2m) Mini DisplayPort v1.2 cable supports 4K x 2K video (3840x2400p 60Hz), 21.6 Gbps bandwidth , HBR2, 8Ch Audio, Multi-Stream Transport (MST), GTC for precise audio channel timing & 3D Stereo (2560x1600p 120Hz)
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Durable ABS connectors with flexible PVC strain relief and jacket prevents fraying or damage due to bending or rough usage; Metal connector sub-structure provides EMI shielding; Mini DisplayPort cable works with Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for home/office/boardroom/classroom works w/laptop (with TB2/Mini-DP port)/professional workstations with FirePro™ W9100/8100, NVS 810/510 graphic card; UHD/4K monitor/projector/display; Apple MacBook Pro/Air, Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6
- SPECS: 6.6 feet (2 meter)
- Black Mini DP Cable
- DisplayPort v1.2
- mDP Male to mDP Male Cord
- 30 AWG
- PVC cable jacket, ABS connector shell
- Shield: Al-Mylar foil with Braid
- Protocols: HBR2, MST, GTC
- Lifetime Warranty