StarTech.com 5m 15 ft MPO - MTP Fiber Optic Cable - Plenum-Rated MTP to MTP Cable - OM3, 40G MPO Cable - Push-Pull-Tab - MPO MTP Cable
This MPO/MTP fiber optic cable houses 12 fibers and lets you interface between different networking devices of varying speeds. For example, you can set up a one-to-one connection between two 40Gbps switches or servers. Alternatively, you can connect a 40Gbps switch and break out the 40Gbps into six duplex 10Gbps LC connections on a patch panel or network cassette, which then fans out to individual 10Gbps devices.
The MTP connector provides twelve times the density of an SC connector and saves circuit card and rack space. Plus, the push-and-pull tabs optimize accessibility and let you install or remove the connectors with one hand, without having to use additional tools.
The MTP to MTP cable is housed in a plenum-rated jacket and is ideal for installations where CMP fire rating is required.
Each OM3 fiber cable has been individually tested for insertion loss and return loss. The full test report is included in each cable bag.
The MPO12PL5M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Interface between different networking devices at varying speeds
- Optimize accessibility and install or remove connectors with one hand using the push-and-pull tabs
- MTP connectors use Type A straight-through pinout
- Get test data for your fiber cable - an insertion loss and return loss test report is included in each cable bag
- Save circuit card and rack space with twelve times the density of SC connectors