StarTech.com 5-Port USB PCIe Card, 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe Card, 1 USB-C-2 USB-A, Internal Header (2x 5Gbps USB), USB C PCI Express Card
This 5-port USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps) combo card makes it easy to add to the performance and connectivity of your computer. The USB 3.2 card offers a USB Type-C™ port (10Gbps), two traditional USB Type-A ports (10Gbps), and a motherboard header (USB 5Gbps).
By offering a range of USB port types, you can easily connect a variety of modern and legacy USB devices, both inside and outside your computer.
Because the card offers a 10Gbps USB ports, you can save time and avoid the performance bottlenecks that are often associated with other connectivity technologies.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (USB 10Gbps) is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps). USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 (5Gbps) is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) and USB 3.0 (5Gbps).
Work faster and prepare for the future
This versatile PCI Express combo card leverages the performance potential of USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps) to help you work faster. The USB ports offer a data throughput of up to 10Gbps, so you can spend less time waiting for file transfers to complete or for access to your external peripherals.
Connect different types of USB devices
Now you can easily add a variety of types and speeds (generations) of USB ports to your desktop or server, using a single adapter card. The card features:
- One external USB-C port (10Gbps)
- Two external USB-A ports (10Gbps)
- One internal 20-pin IDC motherboard header port that can provide two internal USB-A ports (5Gbps)
With a range of port types, the card lets you bridge the gap between devices that use different connectors. You can simultaneously connect and access USB Type-A and USB Type-C devices, while using only a single PCI Express expansion slot.
By adding three types of USB ports in one combo card, you can free up space in your PC case, and eliminate the nuisance of having different cards for different USB devices.
Ideal for building or upgrading your computer
With two internal motherboard-style headers, this dynamic USB 3.1 card is perfect for upgrading or building your own computer. If your existing headers are occupied, or if you don't have any motherboard headers, you can connect front panel hubs or card readers using this versatile alternative to costly motherboard or computer upgrades.
Connect your older USB devices
Connecting your older peripherals isn't a problem. This 5-port USB 3.2 card is backward compatible with legacy USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 devices, so you can eliminate the added expense and aggravation of purchasing new devices.
PEXUSB312A1C1H is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: The card does not support DP alt mode or USB Power Delivery.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 5-Port USB PCIe card with ASMedia 3142 IC; 10Gbps Hub w/ 3 External Ports (2x USB-A & 1x USB-C) & two internal ports USB 5Gbps (1x Internal IDC header); Supports up to USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2; Upgraded version to our popular card PEXUSB312EIC
- TRANSFER SPEEDS UP TO 10Gbps: USB-A & USB-C PCIe card adapter supports Multiple INs maintaining max bandwidth with mixed speed devices and UASP optimizing USB performance with external storage devices like SSDs, HDDs, NVMe drives; Works w/ USB 3.1/3.0/2.0
- OPTIONAL POWER: USB PCIe expansion card with SATA power supplies supplemental power to the USB ports (when motherboard power is insufficient) providing up to 5V 3A/15W via the USB Type-C port & 5V 0.9A/4.5W via each USB port
- COMPATIBILITY: USB C add-on card installs in full or low-profile PCIe 3.0 (x4 slot) desktop/server (full-profile bracket installed, low profile bracket incl.); lower performance with PCI-e 2.0; Windows/Linux/macOS auto driver install (Windows 8 & up)
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This USB-A & USB-C combo PCI Express Host Controller card is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support