StarTech.com 41U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet - 32.3 in. Deep - Built-in Fans
This 41U 36in Black Server Rack Cabinet offers a lockable, dust-reduced environment for rackmount servers and network equipment. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
With exterior dimensions of H 75.5in x W22in x D35.5in (cabinet only), this sturdy space-saving unit is made from extruded aluminum for an appealing appearance. A standard lockable smoked plexiglass (see-through) front door and solid aluminum rear door provide quick access to installed equipment.
The internal front and rear mounting rails are spaced to accept standard 19in rackmount devices and are completely depth adjustable as to be able to fit virtually any piece of equipment that is less than 33in deep. A standard roof-mounted triple motor AC fan unit and high-flow air filter below the rear door provide up to 300 CFM of bottom to top air flow through the cabinet, removing the heat produced by the enclosed equipment.
In addition to the standard equipment that are options on most other cabinets, the StarRack Cabinet also has a full complement of optional accessories like fixed shelving, storage drawers, keyboard drawers, front panel spacer plates, and slide-out shelves.
- Extruded aluminum construction provides rounded corners and edges for an attractive appearance
- Fully forward/back adjustable mounting rails inside cabinet
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Front and back doors are removable and can be switched to open left or right
- Rolling casters provide full mobility
- Three (3) roof-mounted fans exhaust up to 300 CFM of air