StarTech.com 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media
The SV441DUSBI 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media allows for secure local and remote control of up to 4 computers over a LAN or the Internet. Featuring 2 additional USB ports for peripheral sharing (USB storage, CD ROM, etc.), allowing file transfers and disk emulation for remote application and OS installs.
The IP KVM Switch enables BIOS level control and full boot process interaction, and includes several security features (SSH, SSL, RADIUS and a configurable firewall) to keep your network safe.
This IP KVM can interact with virtually any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal (routers, switches, PDUs, etc.), using the 1110EXTRACK.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Test drive a StarTech.com Server Remote Control unit (SV1115IPEXT) here!
- Auto Scan Mode automatically switches between computers for easy monitoring
- Integrated USB hub for peripheral sharing and file transfer of USB 2.0 devices (backwards compatible with USB 1.1 and 1.0 devices)
- Each computer can be named via the OSD menu
- Disk emulation allows remote application and operating system installations, or transferring files to, or between attached servers
- Integrated Web Server for browser-based configuration and administration
- Supports 32 user accounts with SSL encrypted session and web communication data
- User ID and SSL password secure web console
- Supports DHCP or manual IP configuration
- Works with PC, Mac, Linux and Sun Systems
- Remote, BIOS level access to all connected systems