StarTech.com 4 Port USB C Hub - USB-C to 1x USB-C and 3x USB-A - USB 3.0 Hub - White - 4 Port USB Hub - USB Port Expander - USB Type C Hub
Turn a USB Type-C port on your laptop into three USB Type-A ports (5Gbps) and one USB Type-C port. This 4-port USB 3.0 hub lets you connect a wider range of peripherals to your MacBook Pro, MacBook and other USB-C‚Ñ¢ laptops. The hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by enabling you to connect both USB-A and USB-C devices through a single USB Type-C‚Ñ¢ or Thunderbolt‚Ñ¢ 3 port.
Expand your USB connectivity
Extend the life of your current USB 3.0 devices and take advantage of newer devices that feature USB-C.
This USB-C hub lets you expand your USB connection options using the USB-C port on your computer. It offers three USB-A ports and one USB-C port, so you can connect traditional USB devices as well as newer USB-C devices to your USB-C laptop.
Take it with you wherever you go
You can travel lighter, with a single USB-C adapter that lets you connect virtually any USB peripheral.
With its compact and rugged design, you can take this portable USB 3.0 hub anywhere you go. Because it's so compact, it's easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation. The hub is ideal for use in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
For portable applications, having the integrated host (USB-C) cable means one less thing to remember to carry with you.
Add four USB 3.0 ports in seconds
This USB-C expansion hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of operating systems such as Windows¬Æ, macOS, Linux¬Æ and Chrome OS‚Ñ¢. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
The HB30C3A1CFBW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Dongle-style hub provides four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps
- Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C connector, and it's Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Universal, multi-platform compatible with fast, easy installation and native support in most operating systems (Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux)
- A small-footprint design that's lightweight and compact, for maximum portability
- Connect USB-A and USB-C devices through your laptop's USB-C port