StarTech.com 4 Port USB 2.0 Extender over Ethernet/IP Network Hub - up to 330ft (100m) - USB over Gigabit LAN or Direct Cat5e/Cat6 Cable
The USB over IP extender allows you to utilize your existing IP LAN so you can avoid running new infrastructure cabling. When channeling through multiple switches at 100m intervals, the maximum extension distance resets at each switch location, making it easy to span multiple floors in a home or office setting. You can even connect the local and remote units via a single Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat7.Gigabit Connectivity
Unlike 10/100Mbps USB extenders, this versatile USB extender leverages the full data transfer potential of your USB 2.0 peripherals up to 480Mbps, to deliver low latency that enables support for extending isochronous devices such as webcams or microphones. Compatible with USB 2.0, and 1.1 devices with support for up to 600mA of power per port, it also functions as a USB over Ethernet hubRugged Design
A flexible solution for business or industrial applications, this rugged metal enclosure includes wall-mounting brackets and simple plug-and-play installation with no software or drivers required.The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: The extender requires no drivers to install & is compatible w/ major operating systems incl. Windows, macOS, Linux; Backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- ACTIVE USB EXTENDER KIT: The included power adapter for remote extension receiver enables the four USB ports to provide up to 5V/600mA per port; Local extender (transmitter) is USB Host bus powered
- DURABLE USB EXTENDER: Extruded aluminum construction for high wear & tear industrial environments with mounting brackets incl; LEDs to monitor power, activity status, link/host connectivity
- CONNECT REMOTE USB DEVICES: Works as a 4 Port USB Hub at a remote location (receiver) to access devices like a printer, camera, plotter, keyboard/mouse, display, & CCTV system at a convenient location
- USB 2.0 EXTENDER: Data transfer up to 480Mbps; Connect 4 USB devices using existing Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch(s)/IP network hardware as far as your network allows or connect transmitter/receiver directly over CAT5e/CAT6 RJ45 cable up to 330ft/100m