StarTech.com 4-Port PCI Express Gigabit Network Adapter Card - Quad-Port PCIe Gigabit NIC
Now you can add four separate Gigabit network ports to your client, server or workstation through just one PCI Express slot, to provide connectivity to multiple networks without draining your budget.
Reliable connectivity to multiple networks
This 4-port network card delivers powerful connectivity for your business, corporate or government office environment, with support for high-performance, 4-channel networking and a maximum throughput of up to 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total). The network adapter card features the Realtek RTL8111G chipset, which is designed to deliver the performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server or computer.
A versatile and cost-effective solution
This versatile quad-port network card is ideal for many business applications requiring upgrades to servers or workstations, adding feature-rich Gigabit networking with four independent ports. Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, this cost-effective PCIe Gigabit NIC is suitable for many SMB and Enterprise applications such as virtualized environments that require multiple NICs (check your VM software for chipset compatibility).
The ST1000SPEX43 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year hardware warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Microsoft NDIS5 checksum offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and large send offload support
- Up to 9K jumbo frame support
- Support for IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and IEEE 802.1P layer 2 priority encoding
- Crossover detection and auto-correction (Auto-MDIX)
- Supports autonegotiation with next-page capacity
- Supports full-duplex flow control
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab networks
- Realtek RTL8111G chipset for reliable performance
- Add four independent Gigabit RJ45 ports to connect to multiple networks for high-bandwidth workstations and servers