StarTech.com 4-Port Industrial USB 3.0 5Gbps Hub, Rugged USB Hub w/ ESD & Surge Protection, DIN/Wall/Desk Mountable, USB-A Expansion Hub
Increase USB scalability in industrial environments, product and repair labs, conference rooms or office workstations, using this 4-Port Industrial USB Hub.
Functional in Harsh Environments
This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance in harsh environments with its heavy-duty, metal housing. It supports 5-24V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input options.
Perfect for factory environments, the rugged hub features ESD/surge protection to each USB port, which aids in preventing damage to any connected devices.
Mount to a Wall, Desk or DIN-Rail
Install the hub where it's best suited for your application. Securely mount the hub to a variety of surfaces, including a wall, desk, or rack, using the built-in mounting brackets and included hardware.
Connect and Charge USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 3.0 hub offers four connection ports, for connecting more USB devices/peripherals.
The industrial USB hub supports DC and terminal block power inputs 5 to 24V DC that provide compatibility and flexibility in different scenarios such as product and repair labs, conference rooms, or office workstations.
StarTech.com offers external power adapters, ITB20D3250 and SVA12M5NA, sold separately.
With the optional power adapter, the hub supports USB battery charging specification 1.2, delivering up to 2.4A on any port to a maximum of 30W total, so you can charge your mobile devices faster than traditional USB ports allow.
Wide Device Compatibility
The hub is OS independent ensuring support on a wide range of platforms including Windows, macOS and Linux.
5G4AINDNP-USB-A-HUB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals' choice for over 30 years.
- POWER & CHARGE: When connected to a power source, the mountable port expander hub supports BC 1.2 charging; Each port supports 12W (2.4A); Overcurrent protection protects connected devices from overdrawing power
- POWER OPTIONS: Rugged multiport hub is powered by either the DC barrel connection or terminal block using a 5 to 24V DC source (DC source not incl.); Optional power adapter available ITB20D3250 (sold separately) to power the hub via 2-wire terminal block
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Built-in mounting brackets for wall or desk installation; DIN rail mounting hardware included; Screw-lock connectors on host and device ports to ensure a reliable and secure connection
- ESD PROTECTION: Heavy duty USB hub w/ level 4 electrostatic discharge protection; 15kV air/8kV contact (twice the level of consumer grade hubs) provides increased reliability and longevity; Competitor hubs without adequate ESD protection may fail
- 4-PORT INDUSTRIAL USB HUB: USB 3.2 Gen 1 expansion hub w/ metal enclosure ensures durability in harsh environments; 4 locking USB-A downstream ports; 5Gbps shared bandwidth; 6ft USB-A to B host cable; USB Event Monitoring utility (available for download)