StarTech.com 4 Bay USB 3.0 eSATA to SATA Standalone 1:3 HDD Hard Drive Duplicator Dock
The SATDOCK4U3RE USB 3.0 and eSATA 1-to-3 Hard Drive Duplicator docking station enables you to duplicate/clone a single SATA hard drive to up to three other SATA drives simultaneously, as a standalone device. The duplicator can also function as a regular 4-bay hard drive docking station, by connecting to a host computer system. Large capacity drives (tested with up to 4TB 3.5"" and 1TB 2.5"" drives per bay) can be used to greatly enhance your computer's storage/backup capabilities.
Able to perform 1:3 sector duplication, including HPA, from a single SATA drive onto three others simultaneously (at a rate of up to 72 MBps), the duplicator/docking station can save you time and effort. As an external HDD dock, it can be connected to your host computer through USB 3.0 or eSATA, providing data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps or 3Gbps respectively, from the hard drives to your computer system.
Features Quick and Secure Erase functions and support for IDE hard drives using the included SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP).
- Dual 60mm cooling fans mounted below the drives with variable speed controls (including OFF)
- Built-in quick drive erase and Secure Erase functions
- High speed eSATA host interface with supported data transfer rates up to 3 Gbps
- Integrated LCD display for duplication progress and options menu
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface with supported data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- Sector-by-Sector drive duplication, including the HPA