StarTech.com 30ft (9m) CAT6 Ethernet Cable, LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) 10 GbE Snagless 100W PoE UTP RJ45 Black Network Patch Cord, ETL
StarTech.com products are designed for IT Professionals to meet their technical standards. Product quality, compatibility and reliability are ensured by our in-house and third-party labs and certifications by leading technology companies. StarTech.com's line of CAT6 cables use 100% copper and gold-plated pins. All of our Category 6 cable products undergo rigorous physical and electrical tests, including the repetitive bend cycle test. Each cable is individually tested (Fluke® patch cord test) to measure worst case NEXT and RL. Beyond our own testing, we work with leading external test labs such as ETL, to obtain product performance and safety certifications. Backed by a risk-free StarTech.com lifetime warranty and 24 hour, five day-a-week, support from qualified Technical Advisors, our brand is trusted throughout the IT ecosystem and used by over 80% of Fortune 500 companies.
Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Category 6 Snagless Network Patch Cable supports error-free Multi Gigabit connections: 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 5Gbps and 10Gbps (up to 160ft/55m). This PVC free high-performance cable offers reliable connectivity to all networking devices, such as Network Interface Cards (NIC), servers, routers, network attached storage (NAS), VoIP phones, PoE devices, etc.
This Eco-friendly LSZH CAT6 cable produces lower levels of toxic corrosive fumes and white smoke in the event of a fire, which offers higher visibility, allowing for a safer and faster evacuation.
StarTech.com offers the widest selection of lengths and colors, to keep your business network and workstations connected and organized.
High Performance CAT6 Ethernet Cable
- Reliably Connect Your Ethernet Devices
- Error-free Multi Gigabit support - 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 5Gbps and 10Gbps (up to 55m), 10GBase-T
- 650MHz support for increased bandwidth
- 100% Copper Cable, Ideal for Powering Your Devices Over Ethernet
- Tested up to 100W continuous power throughput.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3bt Type 4 standard.
- Excellent heat dissipation over prolonged use.
- Quality Construction
- 50-micron gold platted connectors
- Snagless boot
- 40 mm (1.57") bend radius for strong molded strain relief and improved flexibility
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LSZH CAT6 ETHERNET CABLE: 100% copper, Ethernet cable for error-free Multi Gigabit/Multi-speed 1/2.5/5Gbps connections; 10Gbps up to 55m; Low NEXT and RL; Complies with ANSI/TIA-568-2.D Category 6 requirements
- LSZH CABLE WITH 100W PoE: Low Smoke Zero Halogen Ethernet patch cord with 24 AWG cable, stranded copper conductors supports various PoE devices up to 100W PoE++; Complies with IEEE 802.3bt type 4; Supports Cat5e & earlier standards
- ETL VERIFIED PURE COPPER CABLE: This Fluke Tested & ETL Verified 30ft snagless LAN cable with 100% copper Ethernet wire delivers error-free data & safe PoE power, unlike the lower quality copper-clad aluminium versions from other brands
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Eco-friendly (PVC free) LSZH cable produces lower levels of smoke & toxic (acidic) fumes in case of fire; PVA co-polymer jacket resists bending or fraying damage; 50-micron gold-plated pins improve signal integrity
- SPECS: Length: 30ft (9.1m) Cat 6 Network Cable
- Color: Black
- 650 MHz Rated
- Structure: 4 Pair U/UTP
- RJ45 Connectors
- Jacket: PVA, Al(OH)3
- Fire Rating: LSZH
- 24 AWG Copper
- Wiring: ANSI/TIA-568-B
- ETL Verified
- Warranty: Lifetime