StarTech.com 3 ft - 1m USB C to DisplayPort Cable - USB C to DP Cable - 4K 60Hz - White
This USB-C to DisplayPort cable lets you connect your Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C enabled device to a 4K DisplayPort monitor with just one cable, providing you with a convenient, clutter-free solution. Astonishing Picture Quality The USB C to DisplayPort adapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB-C connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display and supporting resolutions up to 3840 x 2160. Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments. Clutter-Free Installation At 3.3 ft. (1 m) in length, this monitor cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 6 ft. (1.8 m) (CDP2DPMM6W, CDP2DPMM6B) and a 9.8 ft. (3 m) (CDP2DPMM3MW, CDP2DPMM3MB) USB-C to DP cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs. Hassle-Free Setup To ensure easy operation and installation, this USB C to DisplayPort cable works with both Windows and Mac computers and allows for plug-and-play installation, removing the need for any additional software or drivers. CDP2DPMM1MW is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: Your USB-C port must support DisplayPort over USB-C (DP Alt mode) in order to work with this adapter.
- Reduce clutter with a USB-C to DisplayPort adapter and display cable, in-one
- Get astonishing picture quality with support for UHD video resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- Make the perfect connection with a monitor cable that works with any USB-C enabled laptop
- Hassle-free connectivity with the reversible USB-C connector
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 Type-C ports that support DP Alt Mode