StarTech.com 2m(6ft) HDMI Cable with Locking Screw, 4K 60Hz HDR High Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet, Secure Locking Connector, M/M
This 2-meter HDMI® cable with a removable locking screw on one of the male connectors ensures premium video quality, enhanced reliability and ease of installation.
The cable features a high-retention HDMI top screw locking connector with slot that fastens firmly to a wide range of top screw type HDMI female ports. This helps to prevent accidental disconnections and signal loss.
Experience the latest that HDMI has to offer
The cable supports resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (3840x2160p) and bandwidths of up to 18Gbps. It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors.
With higher resolutions, increased speeds, and sharper images, you can expect an enhanced video experience. The cable is guaranteed to provide the very best HDMI performance available today. It's the perfect cable for creating the ultimate home theater or for providing lifelike digital signage.
Plus, the cable also supports up to 32 uncompressed digital audio channels to provide crystal-clear sound. The cable is also backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications and will work with all of your existing HDMI devices.
Secure your connections and avoid signal loss
The top screw locking HDMI connectors are ideal for high traffic applications or in environments where vibrations could cause accidental disconnects and picture loss. It works perfectly with wall-mounted equipment and in situations where equipment is frequently moved.
Just plug in the cable and fasten the top locking screw securely to the port, there are no special tools required. The screw will ensure that the connector does not loosen over time.
The top screw locking connector comes with an integrated slot that helps you to adjust the separation between the screw and the HDMI connector. The top screw assembly is designed such that the screw can be removed from its slot, allowing the cable to also be used as an ordinary HDMI cable.
The knurled thumbscrew type screw head enables easy tool-less installation and removal of the cable and ensures that the cable is securely connected to the female port when tightened by hand.
The HDMM2MLS is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- SPECS: 2M (6.6 feet)
- HDMI 2.0
- HDMI Top Screw Locking Male to Non-Locking Male
- 4.5 mm (0.18") OD, 34AWG
- Jacket: TPE
- EMI Shield: Al-Mylar Foil, Braid
- StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
- APPLICATIONS: For office/boardrooms & travel, works with your TV, monitor or projector with top screw type or standard HDMI port; Works with some StarTech.com extenders/switches & other brands; Compatible with HDMI 2.0, 1.4 and earlier versions
- FLEXIBLE CABLE: Long lasting & slim (4.5 mm/0.18" diameter) TPE jacket absorbs stress of frequent bends protecting the core of the rugged UHD HDMI cord; High quality TPE jacket is non-toxic, halogen free & RoHS certified for environmental sustainability
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE: This Ultra HD cable supports 18Gbps bandwidth; 4K 60Hz (3840x2160), 3D video, HDR for high contrast ratio, 21:9 aspect ratio, 32 Ch multi-stream audio with 1536Hz sampling rate, ARC, BT.2020 colorimetry
- SCREW LOCKING HDMI 2.0 CABLE: Premium High Speed HDMI 2.0 cable with Ethernet; Features one secure locking connector w/ removable screw to prevent disconnection due to tension or vibration; knurled thumbscrew for tool-less installation & removal