StarTech.com 2m USB A to USB C Charging Cable - Durable Fast Charge & Sync USB 2.0 to USB Type C Data Cord - Aramid Fiber M-M 60W Black
This USB C cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Compatible with your Thunderbolt 3 ports, this rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.Built for Daily Use
The durable USB C charging cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cable.Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is more flexible than a standard PVC cable
The USB A to USB C cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- USB Type C connector provides 3A of power output for charging your USB C compatible devices
- Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
The durable cable supports all USB 2.0 specifications providing a dependable connection for all your USB-C devices. It also delivers up to 60W of power to charge your devices without needing an additional power supply.
RUSB2AC2MB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Material: Aramid Fiber
- Connectors: USB-C to USB-A
- Performance: USB 2.0
- Color: Black
- SPECS: Length: 1m (3ft)
- DURABLE: USB A to USB C charging cable reinforced w/ Kevlar aramid fiber for increased tensile strength 5x stronger than steel. Tested to withstand 10000+ bend cycles at 180° angle & 5000+ insertions