StarTech.com 2 Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio
The SV231DPUA 2-Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch delivers dual computer KVM control, for demanding high definition multimedia applications. Supporting DisplayPort connections with a native resolution of 2560 x 1600, and support for both 7.1 HD digital audio (when connected to supporting displays and sources) and 3.5mm stereo analog audio/mic.
A simple, yet comprehensive KVM solution, the 2-port switch features both front-panel push-buttons and hotkey switching, and offers a small form factor design with connection ports situated on the rear panel. A Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 hub port allows you to share an additional USB peripheral between the 2 connected computers, avoiding the expense of purchasing duplicate peripheral devices.
A suitable solution for medical applications (MRI, X-ray diagnostics etc.), the KVM switch supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 at a reduced refresh rate.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- USB 2.0 peripheral sharing
- VESA and CEA compliant
- Supports 3.5mm Stereo analog audio; Supports 7.1 Channel High Definition Digital Audio through the DisplayPort connection
- Supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 at lower refresh rates
- Native resolution: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, beyond 1080p
- Supports native DisplayPort computer connections - no adapter required