StarTech.com 2 Port PCI SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Adapter Card with SATA Power
Add 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to a computer through a PCI slot. The PCIUSB3S22 2-Port PCI to USB 3.0 Card enables you to connect USB 3.0 peripherals to a PC through a legacy PCI host bus, which doubles the data transfer speeds when used with USB 3.0 peripherals than would be possible with a USB 2.0 host connection - up to 1.3 Gbps (PCI bus limit).
The card features an optional SATA power connection, which enables each port to supply up to 900mA of power to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices.
By supporting a legacy (PCI) host connection, the card adds updated peripheral connectivity, without having to upgrade to a PCIe-equipped motherboard or rely on the backward compatibility of USB 3.0 peripherals.
Guaranteed to provide reliable performance, the PCIUSB3S22 PCI USB 3.0 card is backed by lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Can support bus-powered USB devices
- Faster transfer rates when used with USB 3.0 peripherals than a USB 2.0 host connection would permit (up to 1.3 Gbps, PCI bus limit)
- Suited for installation in Small Form Factor cases as well as in full profile systems
- 1x Driver CD
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x Low Profile Bracket
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:PCIUSB3S22
- Package Contents:PCI USB 3.0 Card
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Platform Supported:PC
- Product Name:2 Port PCI SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Adapter Card with SATA Power
- Storage Systems
- USB/Firewire Adapters
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!