StarTech.com 15 ft Black Cat5e Snagless UTP Patch Cable
Cat5e Patch Cable with snagless RJ45 connectors and Power-over-Ethernet capability lets you make fast, Ethernet network connections and meets or exceeds all Cat 5e specifications to ensure reliable, Ethernet network connections. Durable, PVC jacket enables you to color-code your network cable runs as needed. It patches from hub to distribution panel and connects workstation to wall outlet. To ensure long-lasting performance, this high-quality, Cat5e patch cable features a snagless design that protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage and makes the cable less prone to snagging during installation. Cable also features molded, PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage that could decrease network performance. 24-gauge copper wire supports a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE), Made of only top-quality materials, this cord delivers reliable performance.
- RJ45 connector clip protectors
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Colored hoods for departmental color coding
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Constructed with top quality components
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire