StarTech.com 14U Wall Mount Rack, 14in Deep, 19 inch Wall Mount Network Rack, Wall Mounting Patch Panel Bracket for Switch-IT Equipment
Sturdy Construction & Easy Installation
The mounting bracket features an all-steel design and is suitable for mounting patch panels, or other slim 19in equipment to a wall, and to organize cabling or equipment in your network closet, wiring closet, back office, or IDF. The sturdy steel construction is especially helpful for durability and stability. Also, because The open frame wall rack's mounting holes are positioned 16in. apart, allowing you a simple and secure wall-stud anchoring to your existing construction framework.
M6 square cage nuts and M6 screws are included with the wall-mount bracket, additionally, M5x25 mounting screws are included to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
The RACK-14U-14-BRACKET is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 14U WALL MOUNT RACK: This 19-inch wide low profile wall mounted rack has a maximum mounting depth of 14 in (35 cm), recommended for networking equipment up to 12 in deep, leaving 2 in for cable routing; Maximum weight capacity of 77 lbs (35 kg)
- EASY TO INSTALL: The 2U wall-mounting patch panel bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with M6 screws and M6 square cage nuts for easier equipment installation & includes wall mounting hardware; Predrilled wall mounting holes spaced 16"" apart
- COLD-ROLLED STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The wall mounting rack features a 1/16 in (1.5 mm) thick solid steel design for ultimate durability and to ensure a safe and sturdy mounting solution
- EASY CABLE MANAGEMENT: Built with efficiency in mind, the small wall mount patch panel bracket has rear cable opening slot for in-wall cable routing in your network closet, server room, wiring closet, classroom
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This 14U wall mount rack backed for life by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support