StarTech.com 12U 19" Server Rack Cabinet 4 Post Adjustable Depth 2-30" w/Casters/Cable Management/1U Shelf, Locking Doors and Side Panels
This server rack provides 12U of storage space in a sleek, secure cabinet for storing standard 19" rack-mount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers, along with telecommunication and A/V equipment. The rack is compatible with EIA-310 compliant equipment and supports a total load capacity of 450 kg (992 lb).
Hassle-free equipment installation
This rack includes a variety of features that enable you to easily incorporate plenty of equipment. With adjustable mounting rails, you can easily change the rail depth from 3" up to 30.7" (76.2 mm - 780 mm) to ensure compatibility your standard rack-mount equipment. The added depth also provides support for additional cable and power management behind your equipment. For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3 meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment.
The rack features holes with covers on the ceiling and floor panels that make it easy to run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet cable management. The rack also features grounding lugs that enable you to ground your equipment for added protection. This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for placing equipment that's not rack-mountable or storing your tools.
To provide hassle-free deployment, the rack ships fully assembled.
Securely protect your equipment
To keep your rack-mounted equipment secure, this rack features front and rear locking mesh doors. The mesh doors look great in any server room and help provide passive cooling. The doors are also reversible, which gives you the freedom to choose which side of the rack the door opens from, to suit your server room's spatial requirements.
The rack also has removable side panels with independent quick-release locks that enable you to access your equipment easily, while still keeping it secure.
Maximum maneuverability, with casters included
The cabinet features casters for hassle-free access to rear-mounted equipment while providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room. Plus, the width and height of the rack fit through standard doorways, giving you the freedom to wheel your server rack into different rooms.
The RK1233BKM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- SECURE RACK: 19" server rack cabinet w/adjustable mounting depth up to 30" , internal depth of 33" , height 25.2"; Locking doors/sides (2 keys inc.); Rolling/Mobile data/IT/enclosure
- FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH CASTERS: Pre-built w/casters & levelling feet to offer manoeuvrability & stability; 50 M6 Cage nuts/screws, hook & loop tape & 1U shelf provided to easily mount equipment
- DESIGN AND VENTILATION: Strong mesh doors and side panels with vented top allow for airflow; 1U height intervals marked for identification
- COMPATIBILITY: EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant for server/networking equipment; Compatible with brands like HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge, and Lenovo ThinkSystem
- SPECS: 12U 19in Enclosure Cabinet
- Mounting Depth 2 to 30in.
- 995 lb stationary capacity
- 50xM6 cage nuts & screws
- 1U vented shelf
- 10ft hook and loop tape inc.
- Grounding lugs