StarTech.com 100 Pack 4" Cable Tie with Mounting Hole - Screw Mount Zip Ties - Mountable Nylon Network Cable Tie Wraps - Self Locking - UL
These small cable ties with mounting hole enable you to conveniently bundle and secure multiple cables and route and organize them. 100 White cable ties are included, ensuring you'll have plenty on hand.
Secure & Bundle Your Cables with a Mountable Tie
These plastic electrical cable wraps feature a built-in mounting hole (3.2 mm in diameter) enabling you to bundle cables, then mount them to a wall. They are 4 in. (101.6 mm) in length securing cable bundles up to 0.98 in (25 mm). in diameter. They're quick and easy to install or remove, with adjustable tension and a basic one-piece design -- perfect for organizing network cables, power cables, or other cables at your home or office workstation.
Made of durable Nylon 66 material, these cable ties are tough and flexible. They've been rigorously tested to support up to 18 lbs (8 kg) of weight & are UL94 V-2 fire rated, UL Approved, and CE & Lloyd's Register Certified.
Available in Different Lengths
To suite any application, StarTech.com offers a selection of these cable ties in different lengths:
100 Pack - 4 in. (101.6 mm) White Cable Ties with Mounting Hole (CBMZTS10N4)
100 Pack - 6 in. (152.4 mm) White Cable Ties with Mounting Hole (CBMZTS10N6)
100 Pack - 8 in. (203.2 mm) White Cable Ties with Mounting Hole (CBMZTS10N8)
These cable wraps are backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; These adjustable cable ties are backed for life by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
- OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE: Mountable head tie wraps come in 6.75" (171.5mm) for 1.57" (40mm) bundle diameter at 40lbs (CBMZTS10N6); 8.62" (219 mm) for 2.05" (52mm) bundle diameter at 50lbs (CBMZTS10N8)
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made of durable UL Listed Nylon 66 material, these cable ties are tested to support up to 18lbs (8Kg) of weight; UL94 V-2 fire rated at up to 85C; DNV-GL & ABS Approved; RoHS; TAA
- BUILT-IN MOUNTING HOLE: Screw down and mount coax cable, RJ11 telephone wire, audio, video, RJ45 CAT5/CAT6 network & USB cables to baseboards, wood trim, drywall or masonry with a single screw or nail
- 100 PACK CABLE TIE WITH MOUNTING HOLE: Keep cables organized w/ small 3.94" (110 mm) white zip ties for 0.98" (25mm) cable bundle diameter; self-locking zip tie, enables you to tie up cables easily