StarTech.com 10/100 VDSL2 Ethernet Extender Kit over Single Pair Wire ? 1km
The 110VDSLEXT VDSL Ethernet extender kit lets you span a 10/100 network over extremely long distances (up to 1km) while still maintaining high-speed network connectivity, allowing you to run the connection over standard RJ45 cabling, existing RJ11 phone lines, or any other set of single pair wires. The VDSL (VDSL2) kit is simple to install and provides an out-of-the-box solution as both the Ethernet-VDSL extender and receiver units are included.
A perfect solution for a broad range of applications including connecting isolated user stations within the same building or between separate buildings, or overcoming infrastructure obstacles and distances (e.g. older stone/concrete architecture) where new wiring or wireless may be impossible. The VDSL Ethernet LAN Extender kit helps to eliminate expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
- Supports flow control for Fast Ethernet (pause frame or Back Pressure)
- Allows you the ability to select fixed SNR margin (9 dB) or fixed target data rate
- Light in weight and a very compact design
- Supports both symmetric and asymmetric transmission