StarTech.com 1 Port USB to Null Modem RS232 DB9 Serial DCE Adapter Cable with FTDI
The ICUSB232FTN FTDI USB to Null Modem Serial Adapter Cable (1-Port) converts an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port into an RS232 Null Modem serial DB9 port, solving DCE/DTE conflicts directly, without requiring additional cross-wired serial cables or adapters.
This compact adapter features COM retention, allowing the same COM port value to automatically be re-assigned to the port if the cable is disconnected and re-connected to the host computer, or if the system is rebooted. The integrated FTDI chipset supports additional customization, advanced features, and compatibility not necessarily offered by other solutions.
The USB to Null Modem adapter is compatible with a broad list of operating systems including Windows¬Æ, Windows CE, Mac OS and Linux, making it easier to integrate into mixed environments.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Compatible with USB 1.1 or 2.0 Ports
- COM Port assignments maintained across reboot
- USB-powered - no external power adapter required
- Baud Rate up to 921.6Kbps
- USB to Null Modem (Cross-Wired) RS232 Serial Adapter
- Integrated FTDI USB UART Chip
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:ICUSB232FTN
- Package Contents:1 x USB to RS-232 Null Modem Adapter
- Product Name:1 Port USB to Null Modem RS232 DB9 Serial DCE Adapter Cable with FTDI
- TAA Compliant:Yes
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!