StarTech.com 1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card
Add a high-speed parallel port (EPP/ECP) to your desktop computer through a PCI expansion slot.
This high performance PCI based EPP/ECP parallel adapter card can be installed in a computer PCI slot to add one IEEE 1284 parallel port to your PC. A cost-effective way to connect parallel devices to a computer, with data transfer speeds of up to 1.5 Mbps (up to 3x faster than on-board parallel ports).
The adapter card supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP parallel communications, and is simple to install in virtually any PC running Windows Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, DOS and Linux. IRQ sharing and plug and play capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral.
A complete dual profile solution, the PCI parallel adapter card provides both standard bracket and low profile/half-height brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Up to 3 times faster than legacy ISA or on-board parallel ports providing fast and reliable parallel communication
- Supports SPP, EPP, ECP and BPP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals
- Standard and low profile bracket included allowing install into almost any system
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Manufacturer Part Number:PCI1PECP
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Name:PCI Parallel Adapter Card
- Serial/Parallel Adapters
- Storage Systems
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!