Sony Pro SRGX400 8.5 Megapixel HD Network Camera - Color
Capture every point of view with excellent 4K picture quality and efficient IP production workflow
The versatile SRG-X400 remotely controlled PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of applications - from classrooms and meeting spaces to houses of worship, lecture halls and medical environments.
The camera's 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor captures up to 4K resolution images (requires optional license) with excellent sensitivity, very low noise and rich, natural colour reproduction. It's complemented by the integrated high-resolution lens that offers zoom capability up to 40x in Full HD (30x in 4K), with an expansive approx. 70° wide angle coverage to capture every point of view.
High speed movement during preset recall captures the speaker's every movement, while Picture Freeze during transitions ensures your audience isn't disturbed by rapid camera movements. PTZ Motion Sync function allows smooth blending of separate pan, tilt and zoom movements for seamless, professional-looking transition.
Efficient IP-based live production is augmented with support for NDI®|HX (via optional license), allowing flexible configuration with other networked NDI®-enabled devices.
Images also can be reviewing remotely via a web browser, with support for RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) ensuring smooth, stable streaming of video plus audio (from an optional microphone, available separately) over an IP network.
- For remote surveillance needs, this network camera is best suited
- Up to 3840 x 2160 resolution for surveillance in real-time
- Exmor R CMOS image sensor type for maximum power efficiency and improved quality results
- 88 mm maximum focal length provides incredible detail and how effective is your network camera
- 20x optical zoom for desired image clarity and maximum capturing convenience
- HD recording format for a lively video quality experience with maximum dependability
- Zoom lens type allows you to get a better, wide viewing angle, without compromising the quality of the image
- Enjoy HD quality videos on your HDTV with the HDMI port facility
- Ceiling Mount mount type ensures optimal results and maximum convenience
- Wired connectivity technology helps you always stay connected to your network camera for maximum productivity