Sony Pro SRG-XB25 8.5 Megapixel HD Network Camera - Box
Stream crisp, detail-packed 4K 60p video with this high quality remote camera that features a powerful 25x optical zoom lens for frame-filling close-ups in larger venues.
The SRG-XB25 high-zoom BOX camera draws on decades of Sony's professional imaging know-how to suit a wide range of content creation applications. It's ideal for capturing and streaming impressive 4K pictures in environments including seminar rooms, lecture theatres, virtual production studios, government/parliament buildings and houses of worship.
The cost-effective SRG-XB25 is particularly appealing for multi-camera shooting set-ups, where high quality images are required without the need for a team of dedicated camera operators. The integrated lens with powerful 25x optical zoom captures frame-filling close-ups of speakers and presenters, even when the camera's installed at the back or larger auditoriums and public venues.
The SRG-XB25 fits seamlessly into all-IP production environments, with a single Ethernet cable carrying power, streaming video and camera control signals.
Ideal for lecture capture applications, the SRG-XB25 partners seamlessly with the REA-C1000 Edge Analytics Appliance. For example, the camera's powerful 25x zoom captures the speaker's gestures and handwriting in large classrooms or teaching spaces, allowing REA-C1000 to deliver what the customer requires.
Robust, stylish and compact
Measuring just 70.9 x 80.1 x 178.3 mm and weighing 872 g, the SRG-XB25 can be readily integrated into any environment. Upper and lower tripod mounts increase installation flexibility. Rear panel guards assure extra robustness, and the large, easy-to-read tally lamp is useful in multiple camera set-ups.
Powerful 25x optical zoom
The integrated autofocus lens with 25x optical zoom plus additional digital zoom assures ultra-clear, powerful close-ups of presenters or audience members.
Easy IP connectivity, single-cable installation
Camera control, PoE and streaming video output are carried over a single Ethernet cable, reducing installation costs and simplifying integration in space-restricted or hard-to-reach locations. Full IP integration includes support for Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) and Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP). Support for NDI ®|HX is also available via an optional licence.
High quality 4K 60p images
The camera's 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor captures smooth, crisply detailed 4K 60p video with excellent low-light sensitivity.?
Broadcast-style tally light
The camera-mounted tally light gives visual confirmation to the lecturer or presenter when the camera is active. The horizontal bar-style light is easily visible to both performer/presenter and director.
Connect an external microphone or line-level source to capture clear pictures plus sound in lecture theatres and meeting rooms or on reality TV shows.
- For remote surveillance needs, this network camera is best suited
- Up to 3840 x 2160 resolution for surveillance in real-time
- Exmor R CMOS image sensor type for maximum power efficiency and improved quality results
- 120.50 mm maximum focal length provides incredible detail and how effective is your network camera
- 25x optical zoom ensures maximum surveillance productivity without compromising quality
- HD recording format for a lively video quality experience with maximum dependability
- Zoom lens type provides enhanced visual resolution and effectively maintains focus when its focal length changes
- HDMI effectively and conveniently transmits both audio and video signals with one single cable to ensure hassle-free connectivity
- Wired connectivity technology offers maximum visual convenience