SOLIDIGM D3-S4610 7.68 TB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SATA (SATA-600) - Read Intensive
Replace HDDs with the highly efficient Intel® SSD D3-S4510 and D3-S4610 Series to reduce storage operating cost, accelerate read-intensive workloads with power efficient performance.
Move to more efficient storage while preserving your legacy infrastructure. Replacing HDDs with the Intel® SSD D3-S4510 and D3-S4610 Series based on 64-layer Intel® 3D NAND TLC, reduces the storage operating cost, accelerates read-intensive workloads at higher service levels, and improves overall system reliability and flexibility.
These reliable SSDs meet demanding service level requirements while increasing server efficiency. Innovative SATA firmware and the latest generation of Intel® 3D NAND make SSD D3-S4510 and D3-S4610 compatible with existing SATA setups for an easy storage upgrade.
Reduce Operating Cost While Preserving Infrastructure Investment
Built for compatibility in legacy infrastructures, the SSD D3-S4510 and D3-S4610 minimize the costs associated with modernizing your data center. Available in a variety of capacities, from 240GB up to 7.68TB, in a standard 2.5-inch form factor, the larger capacity drives consume up to 6x lower power and have up to 6x lower cooling requirements than 2.5-inch HDDs. The SSD D3-S4510 and D3-S4610 also enable 3.2x more data to be stored in the same amount of space.
Accelerate Read-Intensive Workloads with Power-Efficient Performance
Simply by integrating SSDs into the environment, organizations can improve server agility with up to 300x more IOPS/TB than HDDs, supporting more users and better services to grow the business without expanding the server footprint. Additionally, the flex workload feature enables a common drive type to cover more workloads with flexible capacity, flexible endurance, and flexible power-efficient performance.
Improve System Reliability and Flexibility
The reliability of the SSD D3-S4510 and D3-S4610 reduces the need for drive replacement that is necessary with HDDs. With a 4.2x lower annualized failure rate (AFR) compared to HDDs, IT departments will spend less time and expense replacing or upgrading storage devices. Equally important, once the SSDs are installed, the innovative SATA firmware completes updates without reset, reducing downtime.
- Solid State Drive offers maximum efficiency and usability
- Internal drive type for maximum efficiency and dependability
- With 7.68 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- The high-read speed of 550 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 510 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- 2.5" form factor for added reliability and dependability