SIIG Serial ATA 4-Channel RAID
SIIG's Serial ATA 4-Channel RAID host adapter is an ideal solution for expanding your SATA storage capacity to your desktop computer. It is designed to add four SATA channels for connecting up to four additional SATA hard disk drives. This Serial ATA RAID host adapter can be configured as a standard 4 channel host controller or with RAID 0 (striping), RAID 1 (mirroring) or RAID 10 (mirror + striping) for performance, reliability or both respectively. Additionally, it can be used as a boot or secondary controller and will co-exist with most existing on-board Ultra ATA controllers.
- Supports RAID 0 (striping), RAID 1 (mirroring) and RAID 10 (mirror + striping) for performance and reliability
- Thin, flexible Serial ATA cables make it easier to route inside a PC
- Breaks the 137GB barrier! Supports various brands of large capacity Serial ATA hard drives
- Lower pin count and voltage requirement, plus better cabling over traditional Parallel ATA make Serial ATA the controller of the future
- Four high quality SATA cables and two dual connector SATA power cables required for RAID configuration are included
- Two "Y" split power cables are also included to provide extra power connection
- 2 x "Y" Split Power Cables
- 2 x Dual-connector SATA Power Cables
- 4 x Serial ATA Data Cables
- Driver and Utility Software CD
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Installation Guide
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:SC-SA4R12-S2
- Package Contents:High-speed 4-channel PCI-to-Serial ATA RAID Controller
- Platform Supported:PC
- Product Name:High-speed 4-channel PCI-to-Serial ATA RAID Controller
- SCSI/RAID Controllers
- Storage Systems
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!