SIIG HDMI 2.0 4K60Hz Over IP Extender / Matrix with IR - Transmitter
Receives 4K HDMI signals from a source device and extends the signal through economical Cat5e/6/7 cabling to an HDMI display device up to 120 meters using advanced HDBitT technology, use with HDMI 2.0 4K60Hz Over IP Extender/Matrix with IR - Receiver (part # CE-H25C11-S1) sold separately
- Transmits 4K HDMI signals with stereo audio to a remote display over Cat5e/6/7 cabling up to 120 meters, requires HDMI 2.0 4K60Hz Over IP Extender/Matrix with IR - Receiver (part # CE-H25C11-S1) sold separately.
- Note: A good quality Cat5e/6/7 cable is essential in delivering quality content. Cat6/6a/7 is recommended over Cat5e
- Works as a scalable TX/RX Matrix over dedicated IP network, allows up to 255 total units, limited to 100 transmitters. Additional receiver units (part# CE-H25C11-S1) sold separately, and Matrix Kits (part # CE-H25A11-S1) sold separately.
- Note: Dedicated unmanaged IGMP Gigabit Switch is recommended for best performance and reliability
- Delivers up to 4K@60Hz video resolution to deliver stunning and crystal clear images
- IR pass back function to control the source device from RX location
- Computer control software to select and switch between source devices (Matrix only)
- HDbitT protocol with H.264 compression over IP delivers superior performance and reliability