SIIG CyberX Industrial RS232 to RS-422-485 Isolated Serial Converter - Wide Temperature
SIIG's CyberX Industrial RS232 to RS-422/485 Isolated Serial Converter - Wide Temperature is designed to provide signal conversion between RS-232 to RS-422 or RS-485 with 3000 VDC isolation protection. It offers auto hardware direction control & surge protection for RS-485 interface. In addition, it features power & data flow LED indicators and supports a wide range of operating temperature to ensure reliable device connection in the demanding industrial environments.
The CyberX Industrial RS232 to RS-422/485 Isolated Serial Converter - Wide Temperature is FCC and CE regulatory approved, RoHS-compliant, and backed by SIIG's limited 5-year warranty.
- The data transfer adapter gives error-free transmission with high-speed
- High-quality standard Serial adapter
- Connector Adapters
- Connectors/Adapters/ Extenders
- DIN-Rail/Wall-Mounting Kit
- Limited Warranty:5 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:ID-SC0N11-S1
- Material:Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Package Contents:Serial Data Transfer Adapter
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Name:Serial Data Transfer Adapter
- User's Manual
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!