SIIG 1x2 HDMI 2.0 4k Splitter with Audio Extractor - Auto Scaling & EDID Management
Distributes HDMI video & audio from a single source to 2 HDMI displays simultaneously without signal degradation
- Distributes HDMI video and audio from a single source to up to 2 HDMI displays simultaneously while maintaining signal quality
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2/1.4 with 18Gbps bandwidth
- Supports up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4 8-bit), HDR 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0 10-bit), 3D, xvYCC, x.v.Color & Deep Color & 7.1 CH surround sound audio. Note: Different setups may require adjustments to the EDID settings to work
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Auto Video Scaling Feature detects and configures the video resolution automatically according to the capabilities of each connected monitor. Use Elgato or other game capture devices to record game play footage in 1080p, while actually playing in 4K. Limit HDMI cable length to no more than 10m (32.8ft) 5m Input + 5m Output.
- Extracts audio from an incoming digital HDMI signal and converts it to an Optical S/PDIF Toslink and an S/PDIF RCA audio output. Capable of splitting audio to all three outputs simultaneously
- High quality materials with sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
- Built-in EDID management and firmware update mechanism further expand compatibility
- Auto downscale from 4K to 1080p should work in most cases. If Auto doesn't work, try the Forced downscale option
- Downscaling to 720p and 480p is not supported.
- Does NOT support resolution downscaling from 4K2K @60Hz 4:2:2 to 1080P.
- YCbCr 4:2:2 downscaling is not supported.
- Frame rate conversion (e.g., 60Hz to 24Hz) is not supported.
- 4K @30Hz monitors will display in 1080p @60Hz when the source content is 4K @60Hz.
- Some Sharp 4K TV models (such as 4T-C45AH1T, LC-43UC30U) are found incompatible with our Splitter in a downscaling operation. Contact us before purchasing if you are not sure about compatibility.
- Splitter can bypass 4K HDR data content but cannot process it to make 4K HDR content fit 1080p proportionally.
- Split CATV and other signals with this satellite splitter so that it can be used for more than one device
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line HDMI supported devices
- Features HDMI port for delivering and transferring high-quality picture and sound simultaneously at a high-speed.
- With USB port data can be moved between devices in fragments of a second