Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4)
Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe® bandwidth for unbeatable computing. Comes in capacities of up to 1TB, with reliability of up to 600 TBW.
Level up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Powered by the latest V-NAND technology-which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency-along with optimized firmware, a proven Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost speed.
The next advancement in NVMe® SSDs. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 1TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 600 TBW with a 5-year limited warranty for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1 TB capacity
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 3500 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 3300 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- With PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface get superb reliability and high-speed data transfer