Samsung 870 EVO MZ-77E2T0E 2 TB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SATA (SATA-600)
At a glance
The perfect choice for creators, IT pros and everyday business users, the latest 870 EVO SSD provides indisputable performance, reliability, and compatibility advantages. It features a 5-year limited warranty and low lag 6th-generation V-NAND and steady performance when multi-tasking. Add 870 EVO to laptops, network storage devices, video systems and more for extra storage and reliability.
- Excellent performance with maximized write speeds
- More compatible than ever with storage devices, video systems and PCs
- Upgrade with ease-just plugin and restart and manage with Samsung Magician software
- You can trust the world's number one flash memory brand5 with your data
Excellence in Performance
Everyday users can now enjoy professional-level SSD performance with the 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer that lets the SSD work faster, longer.
Meet the demands of each task. From everyday computing to 8K video processing-with up to 1,200 TBW under a 5-year limited warranty, plus a stable host experience, low lag with the 6th generation V-NAND and steady performance when multi-tasking with the powerful MKX controller.
More Compatible Than Ever
The 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices.
Upgrade with Ease
Using the 870 EVO SSD is as simple as plugging it into the standard 2.5-inch SATA form factor on your desktop PC or laptop-the renewed migration software takes care of the rest.
Samsung Magician Software
Make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance.
World's No.1 Flash Memory Brand
Experience the performance and reliability from the world's number one brand for flash memory since 2003. All firmware and components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 2 TB capacity
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 560 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 530 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance