Ruckus Wireless R730 802.11ax 5.95 Gbit-s Wireless Access Point
Indoor 802.11ax Wi-Fi Access Point for Ultra-Dense Environments
The R730 is based on the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ax and bridges the performance gap from 'gigabit' Wi-Fi to 'multi-gigabit' Wi-Fi in support of the insatiable demand for better and faster Wi-Fi.
The R730 makes it easy to deliver reliable, secure, high-performance connectivity in large enterprises, small & medium businesses, public venues, convention centers, and practically any other indoor space.
The Ruckus R730 is our highest capacity dual-band, dual-concurrent 802.11ax AP that supports 12 spatial streams (8x8:8 in 5GHz, 4x4:4 in 2.4GHz). The R730, with OFDMA and MU-MIMO capabilities, efficiently manages more than 1K client connections with increased capacity, improved coverage and performance in ultra-high dense environments. Furthermore, 5 Gbps multi-gigabit Ethernet ports enhances backhaul capacity.
The R730 is also easy to manage through Ruckus' appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
- More Than Wi-Fi: Support services beyond Wi-Fi with Ruckus IoT Suite, Cloudpath security and onboarding software, SPoT Wi-Fi locating engine, and SCI network analytics.
- Automate Optimal Throughput : ChannelFly™ dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Better Mesh Networking: Minimize complexity by reducing expensive cabling with SmartMesh™ that dynamically creates self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- Multi-Gigabit Access Speeds: Optimized multi-gigabit Wi-Fi performance delivered using built-in 5GbE/2.5GbE Ethernet ports to connect to multi-gigabit switches.
- Enhanced Security: Upgrade to the latest Wi-Fi security standard with WPA3 and receive enhanced protection from man-in-the-middle attacks in the most secure way.
- Ultra-High-Density Performance: Provides exceptional end-user experience within stadiums, large public venues, convention centers and school auditoriums with the Ruckus Ultra-High-Density Technology Suite.
- Connect More Devices Simultaneously: Improve device performance, by enabling more simultaneous device connections with built-in 12 spatial streams (8x8:8 in 5GHz, 4x4:4 in 2.4GHz), MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology.
- Brand Name:Ruckus Wireless
- Form Factor:Ceiling Mountable
- Manufacturer Part Number:901-R730-US00
- Manufacturer:Brocade Communications Systems
- Product Model:R730
- Product Name:R730 Indoor Access Point
- TAA Compliant:No
- Wireless Access Points/Bridges
- Wireless Devices
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!