QNAP Turbo NAS TS-464-4G SAN/NAS Storage System
TS-464 | Intel quad-core dual-port 2.5GbE NAS supports M.2 SSD caching and PCIe expandability for high-speed transmission and Virtualization applications
Powered by an Intel® Celeron® N5105/N5095, quad-core processor (burst up to 2.9GHz), the TS-464 features two 2.5GbE RJ45 ports and Port Trunking for up to 5Gbps combined bandwidth. With M.2 PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen 3 slots, the TS-464 provides flexibility in extending NAS functionality, allowing you to install a QM2 card for M.2 SSD caching, or Edge TPU for AI image recognition and various 10GbE/5GbE network cards. The TS-464 comes with 4GB RAM for running light VMs and Containers, and supports multi-cloud backup, cloud storage gateways, 4K HDMI output and real-time transcoding, alongside expandable storage capacity and feature-rich apps to perform as a cost-efficient, reliable 2.5GbE NAS.2.5GbE connectivity
Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be achieved by setting port trunking with the two built-in 2.5GbE (2.5G/1G/100M) ports.M.2 SSD caching
Dual M.2 PCIe Gen 3 slots enable NVMe SSD caching or SSD storage pools for improved performance, or Edge TPU for AI image recognition.PCIe expandability
Install a PCIe Gen3 x2 card to expand the core functionality of the TS-464, including a Multi-Gig 10GbE/5GbE/2.5GbE network card, a QM2 card, or a USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) card.License-free virtualized environment
Host multiple containerized apps to run a wide range of applications and services.Drives Auto-Tiering
Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable constant storage optimization.4K HDMI
4K H.264 hardware decoding and real-time transcoding for smooth big screen multimedia experience.
Quad-core high performance and up to 16GB RAM
The TS-464 is powered by an Intel Celeron N5105 / N5095 quad-core processor and supports up to 16 GB DDR4 memory, two 2.5GbE ports and SATA 6 Gb/s drives. The integrated Intel® AES-NI encryption engine also helps protect confidential data without impacting system performance.
Accelerate AI-powered image recognition and caching with TPU and PCIe expansion
The TS-464 has two M.2 PCIe Gen3 slots, enabling SSD caching or SSD storage pools for improved performance, or Edge TPU for AI image recognition.
Install M.2 NVMe SSDs for cache acceleration or efficient tiered storage
The TS-464 supports SSD caching and features two M.2 slots that support M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs with 2280 form factors (sold separately) for boosting overall NAS performance. Qtier™ technology can also be used to empower the TS-464 with auto tiering that helps continuously optimize storage efficiency across all installed storage devices.
- SAN/NAS Storage System offers maximum storage productivity with added dependability
- Can hold 4 HDDs simultaneously
- Through RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 6, 10, jbod), RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- DDR4 SDRAM memory technology for desired storage efficiency with accuracy and precision
- RAID technology - data reliability, fault tolerance and improved overall performance
- Tower form factor is ideal for running internal applications, serving public websites or storing sensitive customer data with maximum productivity
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for a reliable, convenient way of communication and connectivity
- QTS 5.0.1 OS with all the creative and productive tools you need