QNAP Turbo NAS TS-1273U-RP SAN-NAS Storage System
Powered by a high-performance AMD R-Series quad-core processor with up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, the TS-1273U-RP features dual 10GbE SFP+ ports and provides two M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots that allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration. This powerful hardware can also double the encrypted file transfer performance with AES-NI encryption acceleration. The TS-1273U-RP is designed for small and medium-sized businesses looking for private cloud, cross-platform file sharing and collaboration, efficient backup/restoration, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks with maximized ROI.
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution
- 10GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and on-the-fly media editing & sharing
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies ensures maximum system uptime
- Supports virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
- Qfiling enables automatic file organization, Qsirch provides full-text file searching, and QmailAgent simplifies managing multiple email accounts
- The new QVR Pro allows dedicated storage space for surveillance data in the NAS, and leverages the advantages of storage manageability from QTS
- Expandable storage capacity by using QNAP expansion enclosures or VJBOD (Virtual JBOD)
AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core CPU with AES-NI encryption acceleration
The TS-1273U-RP is equipped with the AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core 2.1 GHz CPU (Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz), dual channel 8GB/16GB/64GB DDR4 RAM (upgradable to 64GB), four 1GbE ports, and a pre-installed dual-port 10GbE network card. With a dual 10GbE configuration, the TS-1273U-RP is capable of delivering up to 1531 MB/s throughput for lightning-fast multi-tasking with low power consumption, while the accelerated encryption engine with AES-NI enables unmatched encryption performance in its class (up to 1305 MB/s with AES 256-bit full NAS volume encryption) to boost system performance, security, and ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive business data stored in the NAS.
Built-in 10GbE connectivity
The TS-1273U-RP supports 10GbE high-speed networks with an included dual-port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe network adapter, supporting lightning-fast data throughput for businesses that demand higher bandwidth for virtualization and fast backup and restoration for an ever-growing amount of data. It also boosts the productivity of media workflows by enabling on-the-fly high-resolution video editing without needing to transfer videos between the TS-1273U-RP and workstations.
High reliability design ensuring business continuity
The business-ready TS-1273U-RP is designed to provide 24/7 operations and services. The support for comprehensive RAID configurations and hot-swapping allow for replacing hard drives without service interruption. QNAP's advanced RAID recovery technology also helps if any healthy drives are accidentally removed from a degraded RAID volume. The system can be recovered by reinserting the wrongly-removed hard drives so the data can still be accessible. The TS-1273U-RP delivers high reliability and efficiency with quad LAN support for multiple port-trunking modes including fail-over support. The TS-1273U-RP also features a hot-swappable redundant power supply to ensure maximum system uptime.
- Perform computational tasks effectively accrediting the amd r-series 2.10 ghz processor
- Optimize business network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- RAID technology - data reliability, fault tolerance and improved overall performance
- 2 x Ethernet Cables
- 2 x Power Cords
- 36 x Flat Head Screws (for 2.5" HDD)
- 48 x Flat Head Screws (for 3.5" HDD)
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- M.2 SSD Installation Kit
- Manufacturer Part Number:TS-1273U-RP-8G-US
- Package Contents:Turbo NAS TS-1273U-RP SAN/NAS Storage System
- Product Line:Turbo NAS
- Product Model:TS-1273U-RP
- Product Name:Turbo NAS TS-1273U-RP SAN/NAS Storage System
- Product Series:TS-x73U
- QNAP Systems
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
- Rack Height:2U
- Storage Arrays & Servers
- Storage Systems
- Weight (Approximate):25.97 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!