QNAP QSW-308S Ethernet Switch
Cost-effective entry-level 10GbE Switch with 10G SFP+ fiber and Gigabit Ethernet
The QSW-308S is a 3-port 10G SFP+ and 8-port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch, allowing you to instantly upgrade to a hybrid high-speed network environment at a cost-effective price. With its desktop size and silent operation, the QSW-308S perfectly blends into homes and offices while providing high performance, low latency and superb functionality.
The QSW-308S provides three 10GbE SFP+ ports and eight Gigabit ports for connecting various devices.
The unique fanless design with ventilated construction provides silent operations while maintaining high performance.
Simply connect the QSW-308S to your devices and it will do the rest. It supports auto-negotiation for optimal speed and duplex detection when connecting different devices.
Flexible deployment with multiple 10G SFP+ fiber and Gigabit ports
The QSW-308S provides three 10GbE SFP+ ports and eight Gigabit ports for connecting various devices and enabling a hybrid high-speed network in homes and offices. With SFP+ interfaces, direct attach copper (DAC) cables can be used for connecting directly to SFP+ devices. You can also use 10G-SFP-T copper transceiver modules to connect 10GBASE-T/NBASE-T™ devices through RJ45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cabling. The switching capacity of QSW-308S is 76Gbps, guaranteeing the full potential of each port.
Improve your productivity with a 10GbE-enabled QNAP NAS
Many QNAP NAS series are designed with 10GbE readiness, and can be immediately upgraded by purchasing and installing a 10GbE network adapter. QNAP NAS are also available with 10GbE SFP+ and 10GBASE-T as standard to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks, making them beneficial for IOPS-demanding applications such as virtualization, databases, high-resolution video editing, and sharing workflows.
Easily build a High-Speed Network with QNAP Network Adapters
QNAP provides a wide range of network devices to assist business and home users with upgrading their network infrastructure to meet growing bandwidth requirements. QNAP's Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE Network Adapter provides a quick and budget-friendly method for laptops (and other upgrade-constrained devices) to take advantage of high-speed 10GbE connectivity.
Cool and quiet operation
The QSW-308S features a fanless design for silent operations. The unique ventilated construction assists in cooling while maintaining high performance.
Desktop size for easy use in homes and offices
With a compact and modern design, the QSW-308S fits perfectly alongside other devices in modern digital homes and offices. Featuring a delicate white polished or textured surface design, the QSW-308S helps users to easily identify each port. The flexible DC power connector also assists in universally deploying the QSW-308S.
- Effectively reduces downtime with improved network performance
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Desktop form factor for added reliability and dependability
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters