Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Cable 20Gbps Supports 100W (20V, 5A)
Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Cable 20Gbps Supports 100W (20V, 5A) Charging, 6.6ft/2m
Not Just a Thunderbolt 3 Cable
Thunderbolt 3 brings data transfers at speeds up to 20Gbps over USB-C, enabling a superset of standard USB-C to truly become one compact port that does it all-delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to any dock, display, or data device.
For the first time, one port can connect numerous Thunderbolt devices, any display, and billions of USB devices (additional adapters may be required). Thunderbolt 3 cables are primarily used for connecting docking stations, high performance data storage solutions, peer-to-peer networking, and more.
Note: This cable is incompatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge and other (non USB-IF Power Delivery) "Fast Charge" technologies.
The Plugable TBT3-20G2M cable is foremost designed as a Thunderbolt 3 cable, but it is also a universal USB-C cable for use with USB-C computers, phones, tablets, docking stations, accessories, and more. It supports all USB-C cable features, including USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 data lines, wire gauge supporting up to 5A charging via the USB-IF PD (Power Delivery) standard 100W max (5V-20V), and support for reporting its capabilities as an electronically marked cable.
Massive 20Gbps Bandwidth
- 6.6ft/2m long
- 20Gbps Thunderbolt 3
- Single 4K 60Hz video output
- Thunderbolt 3 peer-to-peer 10Gbps networking
- Supports up to 5Gbps transfer over USB-C 3.0 hosts and devices
- Wire gauge and electronic marking support up to 5A charging (5V-20V, 100W max)
- Cable supports previous USB generations such as USB 1.1, USB 2.0, and USB 3.0
- MORE POSSIBILITIES-Thunderbolt 3 cable with 20Gbps speed and USB 3.0 5Gbps compatibility. Supports data transfer 2x faster than standard USB-C cables. Depending on host, up to single 4K 60Hz display supported, and up to 20V, 5A charging
- STREAMLINED PRODUCTIVITY-Daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices including docking stations, external graphics cards, and displays. NOTE: 20Gbps speed cables are NOT suitable for eGPU and dual 4K display scenarios.
- APPLE NOTES-Thunderbolt 3 uses the USB-C connector built into late 2016 MacBook Pros and newer models. This connector will not physically fit into Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2 ports found on previous generation Mac systems
- COMPATIBILITY-Thunderbolt, USB and DisplayPort Alt Mode compatible. Compatible with your Thunderbolt 3 enabled Mac and Thunderbolt 3 Windows PCs, and non-Thunderbolt USB-C systems. Incompatible with QC 3.0 and other non USB-compliant technologies
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support