Plugable Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 2) to DVI Adapter
Plugable's Mini DisplayPort to DVI passive adapter (MDPM-DVIF) allows you to connect from a Thunderbolt 2 or Mini Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) output on your laptop, desktop, or tablet to virtually any DVI-enabled display.
Passive adapters rely on the DisplayPort output of the host system to provide the necessary signaling to support an DVI display.
The adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz refresh rate.
Are you wondering if your DisplayPort output supports DP++? These ports are often noted with a DP++ symbol next to the port itself. If you may be unsure if your DisplayPort port is DP++ capable, please check with your system manufacturer.
- MINI DP TO DVI-Converts mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 2 or mDP) output on your Apple laptop or PC to a DVI output to enable connection to a DVI monitor
- SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS-Supports DVI displays up to 1920x1200 displays at 60Hz refresh rate
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION-No installation software or drivers required; just plug and play
- COMPATIBILITY-Passive adapter is compatible with Thunderbolt 2 or Dual-Mode Mini DisplayPort (DP++) output ports only. Not a bidirectional adapter. Please note that the host system's graphics processor and the connected DVI display need to support the desired resolution
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support