Plugable 10Gbps USB C to USB C Cable, 3.3 feet (1 Meter), 3A, USB-IF Certified
Plugable USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) USB-C to USB-C 3'/1m Cable with USB-IF Certification
The Plugable USBC-C100 is a USB-IF certified USB-C to USB-C cable designed to provide the best possible connectivity with all types of USB-C devices, from chargers to docking stations. Because the cable meets or exceeds the USB-IF specifications this cable can be safely used with confidence on any USB-C host/device on the market without concerns about damage being caused by a sub-par cable from an unknown manufacturer.
Supports All the Features of USB 3.1
The Plugable USBC-C100 cable is a universal USB-C cable for use with USB-C computers, phones, tablets, chargers, docking stations, accessories, and more. Certified to support SuperSpeed+ data transfers up to 10Gbps, and contains built-in chip ("e-marker") to properly negotiate VESA Alternate Mode video output and USB-IF Power Delivery standard (up to 3A, 5V-20V, 60W max).
What is the USB-IF and why does certification matter?
The "Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum" is a non-profit corporation founded by the group of companies that developed the Universal Serial Bus specification." To put it another way, the USB-IF creates the standards that have enabled billions of USB devices and hosts to inter-operate and "just work" over more than the last 20 years.
USB-IF certified products have passed rigorous testing to ensure that they comply with specifications and perform as advertised. Achieving certification requires higher-grade materials and manufacturing processes to ensure the best possible data integrity, performance, and production consistency which may be lacking in cheaper commodity cables.
Standards-compliance is especially important with USB-C cables given the much higher current available per the USB 3.1 spec. Non-compliant cables can potentially cause damage to your devices if the cable does not behave according to USB specifications.
- MORE SPEED-SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C Male to Type-C Male Cable
- USB-IF CERTIFIED-USB-IF Certified Cable (Test ID: 5,210,000,089)
- HIGH QUALITY-Wire gauge and electronic marking support up to 3A charging via USB-IF Power Delivery charging standard (5V-20V, 60W max). Gold plated connectors with nickel plated shell and 26 AWG coaxial cable for maximum EMI shielding
- COMPATIBILITY-Compatible with all USB generations (USB 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and USB 3.1 Gen 1/Gen 2). Incompatible with Qualcomm QC and other (non USB-IF Power Delivery) "Fast Power Delivery" technologies
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support