Philips B-Line 70BFL2114 70" Smart LED-LCD TV - 4K UHDTV - Black
Boost productivity. Philips B-Line seamlessly integrates into corporate systems for efficient control. Chromecast built-in ensures presentations run smoothly with instant wireless media sharing from Windows, Apple and Android™ devices.
Android updates provide the latest functionality
Android-powered Philips Professional TVs are fast, versatile and easy to navigate. The TVs are optimised for native Android apps and you can install web apps directly to the display too. Automatic updates ensure apps stay up to date.
Chromecast built-in for wireless content sharing
Make meetings run smoother and faster with seamless wireless connectivity to the big screen from any Apple, Windows or Android™ device. Chromecast built-in enables instant casting of presentations and media from mobiles, laptops, and tablets in up to 4K resolution. It's cost-effective, requires no extra hardware, and is secure for corporate use.
Crestron Connected certified system integration
Connect this Philips Professional Display to your Crestron network for full remote control via your laptop, desktop or mobile device. Switch the display on and off, schedule content, manage settings, and easily connect external devices. Crestron Connected® provides a fast, reliable and secure enterprise level solution for wireless and wired content sharing from Apple, Windows, Android and Linux devices.
Google Play Store access for apps and media
Full access to the entire Google Play Store makes it easy to add apps, games, music, movies, and more to your Philips Professional Display. New business tools and extra entertainment options are added to the catalogue daily, ensuring that you always have access to the latest global trends.
HDMI hotplug detection with auto on/off function
When wireless connectivity is not an option, HDMI hotplug detection recognises direct cabled connections from presentation sources and automatically handles source changes and on/off functioning.
Install and manage apps remotely with AppControl
Take full, centralised control of the apps installed on your Philips Professional TVs. AppControl lets you install, delete, and manage apps on selected TVs or your entire network so that you can offer personalized experiences to your guests and customers-no matter how many TVs you are managing.
Operate, monitor and maintain via CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN or RF) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like updating software and settings, as well as monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one TV or more, CMND & Control makes managing your fleet easy.
- The gigantic 70" screen size produces clear visual no matter from how far it is watched
- 16:9 aspect ratio to display content on a wider viewing space
- Wireless LAN support to let you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, listen to music, watch movies, and enjoy online games
- 60 Hz refresh rate to reduce blurring in fast-motion scenes
- Watch your favorite HD TV channels and shows online with great signal strength via ATSC digital tuner
- Google Play Music streaming support so you can watch your favorite online content
- Supports PC streaming to connect gaming consoles and play games on a bigger screen with seamless control
- With 2160p 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 display, enjoy thrilling scenes of your favorite movies with the finest picture quality
- With internet accessibility, watch online shows, sports and get quick updates from your Facebook and Tweeter accounts
- Experience stunning picture result with cost-effective LED backlighting