Philips B-Line 50BFL2214 50" Smart LED-LCD TV - 4K UHDTV - Black
Professional productivity with Chromecast built-in and HDMI hotplug
- 50" B-Line
- powered by Android™
Android updates provide the latest functionality
Android-powered Philips Professional Displays are fast, versatile and easy to navigate. The displays are optimised for native Android apps and you can install web apps directly to the display too. Automatic updates ensure apps stay up to date.
Chromecast built-in for wireless content sharing
Make meetings run smoother and faster with seamless wireless connectivity to the big screen from any Apple, Windows or Android™ device. Chromecast built-in enables instant casting of presentations and media from mobiles, laptops, and tablets in up to 4K resolution. It's cost-effective, requires no extra hardware, and is secure for corporate use.
Crestron Connected certified system integration
Connect this Philips Professional Display to your Crestron network for full remote control via your laptop, desktop or mobile device. Switch the display on and off, schedule content, manage settings, and easily connect external devices. Crestron Connected® provides a fast, reliable and secure enterprise level solution for wireless and wired content sharing from Apple, Windows, Android and Linux devices.
Google Play Store access for apps and media
Full access to the entire Google Play Store makes it easy to add apps, games, music, movies, and more to your Philips Professional Display. New business tools and extra entertainment options are added to the catalogue daily, ensuring that you always have access to the latest global trends.
HDMI hotplug detection with auto on/off function
When wireless connectivity is not an option, HDMI hotplug detection recognises direct cabled connections from presentation sources and automatically handles source changes and on/off functioning.
Install and manage apps remotely with AppControl
Take full, centralised control of the apps installed on your Philips Professional Displays. AppControl lets you install, delete, and manage apps on selected Displays or your entire network so that you can offer personalized experiences to your guests and customers-no matter how many displays you are managing.
Operate, monitor and maintain via CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN or RF) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like updating software and settings, as well as monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one TV or more, CMND & Control makes managing your fleet easy.
Scheduler for content playback at selected times
Built-in scheduler makes it easy to launch content and apps based on time of day for a more engaging environment with better results.
- The 50" screen size is suitable for a living room
- Wireless LAN support to let you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, listen to music, watch movies, and enjoy online games
- Enjoy movies or music with HD sound quality with DTS HD sound system
- ATSC digital tuner to connect you with free-to-air HD television signals in North American region
- With few clicks, you can access millions of videos on your big TV screen via YouTube streaming
- No matter how detailed is the content that you are watching, in day time or night, in your room or lounge, the 2160p 4K UHD will always impress you
- LED backlighting offers a fine uniformity to display effective pictures at a low cost
- 4 x HDMI ports to let you connect your laptop, smartphone and tablets with the TV, to view and transfer the content