Philips 242B9T 23.8" LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 5 ms GTG
Brilliant interactive display with SmoothTouch
- B Line
- 24 (23.8" / 60.5 cm diag.)
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
SmoothTouch display for natural, fluid touch response
This Philips display uses Projected capacitive 10 point touch technology for fluid response. You can fully utilize the new capabilities of touch based applications, and bring your older applications to life. Touch-type with 10 fingers, or play exciting interactive games with your friends. Collaborate with colleagues interactively at work or school environment and increase your productivity and efficiency.
Monitor front surface meets IP65 for water & dust resistance
For less than perfect environments, you need a monitor that's designed to hold up to the splashes of water and dust that happen in the everyday world. Ingress Protection (IP) ratings defined in international standard IEC/EN 60529, are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies and moisture. This Philips display meets international the IP rating for water and dust resistance, it will hold up to water splashes and dust that happen in the everyday world.
16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
Picture quality matters. Regular displays deliver quality, but you expect more. This display features enhanced Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Full HD for crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors expect a true to life picture.
SmartContrast for rich black details
SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyzes the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colors and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
HDMI ensures universal digital connectivity
An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. A HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras).
DisplayPort connection for maximum visuals
DisplayPort is a digital link from PC to Monitor without any conversion. With higher capabilities than DVI standard, it is fully capable to support up to 15meter cables and 10.8 Gbps/sec data transfer. With this high performance and zero latency, you get the fastest imaging and refresh rates - making DisplayPort the best choice for not only general office or home use, but also for the demanding gaming and movies, video editing and more. It also keeps interoperability in mind via use of various adapters.
- The Full HD lcd touchscreen monitor is perfect for point-of-sale, hospitality, and many other retail applications
- The Full HD screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides the native display of a Full HD video source without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies
- WLED backlighting technology enabled for a bright and sharp display
- Enjoy crisp content and energetic hues with the 250 Nit brightness
- Projective Capacitive touchscreen technology offers two essential advantages, not only can you touch the panel with your bare finger, but you can also actuate it with surgical gloves or slender cotton gloves on
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge gaming consoles
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the touch screen on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs