PCIe HDMI Capture Card, 4K 60Hz PCI Express HDMI 2.0 Capture Card w/ HDR10, PCIe x4 Video Recorder/Live Streaming for Desktop
You can install the HDMI capture card into any low-profile or full-profile PCIe slot, including fixed workstations such as 2U or 4U rack-mounted servers or media centers.
Astonishing Picture Quality at 60 Frames Per Second
With frame rates up to 60fps (frames per second) and H.264 encoding, this PCIe HDMI capture card is perfect for capturing ultra high-definition video for editing, compiling, and archiving. HDR10 is available through HDMI 2.0a support.
H.264 Encoding for Wide Device Compatibility
The software included with the 4K60 capture card encodes captured video in H.264 - the most widely adopted video compression standard in the world. This video recording card ensures your captures are compatible with most device platforms such as PC, Mac, iOS and Android™.
The UHD capture card features an HDMI output port so you can watch the video source on a separate HDMI display while recording on your computer.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
PEXHDCAP4K is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This 4K HDMI internal capture card/video grabber is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
- OS COMPATIBILITY: PCI Express HDMI capture card and incl. Streamcatcher software is compatible with Windows 8 and up; Also works with NTSC and PAL systems
- HDCP compliant, will not capture protected-content such as Blu-ray or video output from a Mac
- COMPATIBILITY: Video capture card/adapter supports H.264 (MPEG-4) encoding to ensure compatibility with most platforms; Out of the box solution for use with incl. software or third-party options (DirectShow)
- Includes Low & Full profile brackets
- APPLICATION: HDMI capture card for recording video, conference calls, camera feeds, medical imaging in 4K quality w/incl. Streamcatcher or 3rd party (OBS) software; Live streaming on YouTube & other platforms w/RTSP; Use w/collaboration apps Teams & Zoom
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: PCIe HDMI capture card (minimum x4 slot) captures unprotected 4K 60Hz video to a desktop computer through an HDMI 2.0 input port
- 4096�2160p 60fps, HDR10, 2ch audio, 16:9 & 4:3 aspect ratio
- Supports playback with HDMI monitor output