Overland Tandberg RDX QuikStor External drive kit with 4TB HDD, USB3+
Removable Disk System
The RDX QuikStor media-based removable storage system offers rugged, reliable and convenient storage for backup, archive, data interchange and disaster recovery. It provides enterprise performance and fast access, with transfer rates of up to 1,188 GB/hr and capacities up to 8TB per cartridge.
- Vast capacities: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB or 5TB of hard disk capacity or 500GB to 8TB of solid-state disk capacity on one piece of media.
- Fast access: Blistering disk-based speed and access provides up to 330 MB/s* with SATA III or 260 MB/s* with SuperSpeed USB3.0
- Shock-proof design: Ruggedized media
- Hardware Encryption aware***
- Convenient & Secure: Expand capacity and span backups across media. Media rotation and off-site copies for archiving and peace of mind
- Mobile: The external USB3+ version can be used as a mobile storage device
- Windows-Backup support**
- Interface: SATA III or USB3.0 high speed
- Greater than a 10-year archive life
- Cost-effective solution that suits all sectors from SOHO to departmental users
- Full backward and forward compatibility
- 3-year warranty: Advanced Replacement Service
RDX QuikStor combines the portability and reliability of tape-based backup with the speed and simplicity of a hard disk drive. Compact internal or external RDX drives accept pocket-sized RDX media. Your computer will recognize each cartridge and provide instant access and easy drag-and-drop control.
Write and read access is near-instant allowing users to work directly with the data on the media like one would with any other hard disk drive. With RDX capacities ranging from 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB to 5TB and RDX SSD media capacities ranging from 500GB and 8TB, users have enough capacity to support a wide range of storage requirements, ensuring their data is fully protected.
RDX drives are tough, and media is shockproof and rugged enough to last more than 10 years. Knocks and drops don't mean lost data. Plus valuable data can be further protected through Tandberg Data's RCE encryption software, ensuring complete peace of mind.
The RDX media is small and durable, so slip easily into a pocket for easy transport. They can be carried to another site for use by another computer or moved off-site for archiving.
The external RDX USB3+ drive only needs a USB3.0 connection to work. It is as easy to use as an external USB disk drive but much more robust and reliable. This enables RDX for outdoor usage like scientific data collection, in the media and entertainment environment, mobile workforce or just for easy data distribution across locations.
Capacity Expansion and Media Rotation
Media Spanning to multiple RDX media allows backups to grow and to expand capacity beyond a single RDX media. All that is needed: Multiple RDX media and supporting backup software. For best practice, multiple media should be used for backup and stored off-site for disaster recovery purposes. A minimum rotation of 3 media is recommended: 1st in drive for next backup, 2nd in transit and 3rd off-site for disaster recovery.
- 3yrs OverlandCare Bronze-Level - Advance Replacement
- Support for DropBox and Google Cloud
- Removable cartridges for quick secure off-site backup, disaster recovery, data transfer and archiving
- The RDX QuikStor is tough, and RDX data cartridges are shockproof, rugged and secure
- Capacity from 500GB to 8TB depending on HDD or SSD format
- RDX Manager software encrypts data, with support for FIPS 140-2 validated standards.
- Backup, bare metal restore, and air-gap to deter ransomware deliver a secure and flexible safety net for remote workers