Nuance PowerMic Microphone
The Dictaphone PowerMicTM II from Nuance is specially designed for enhanced physician productivity, providing ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions.
The PowerMic II microphone offers simplified, thumb-control operation for dictating, navigating, reviewing, and editing speech recognition generated documentation.
Full Dictation Control
The PowerMic II advances physician PC dictation to a new level, making it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate and select fields in on-screen templates and standard reports, and move throughout recognized text reports for review and editing.
In addition to providing complete dictation control, the PowerMic II incorporates full-function, Microsoft® compatible, PC-Mouse capabilities into the microphone, to reduce the need for care givers to continually move between the microphone, mouse, and keyboard.
Using the PowerMic II, users can rapidly navigate report template fields, then record and use "voice fill-in" capabilities to insert recognized text into report template fields. By combining an ergonomic hand microphone with PC mouse functions, physicians will gain new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use, and productivity.
- USB ensures a reliable wired connection
- With 20 Hz - 16 kHz frequency range, listen to deep lows and euphoric highs
- Compact size lets you carry it easily all day long
- 9' USB Cable
- Audio Electronics
- Brand Name:Nuance
- Installation & Quick Reference Guide
- Manufacturer Part Number:0POWM2S-005
- Manufacturer:Kofax Image Products
- Package Contents:PowerMic II Speech Recognition Hand Microphone
- Product Line:PowerMic
- Product Name:PowerMic II Speech Recognition Hand Microphone
- Product Series:II
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!