Netgear GS110TPP Ethernet Switch
The NETGEAR GS110TPP 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch comes with 8 PoE+ copper ports and 2 dedicated Ethernet ports for uplinks. Organizations can now deploy PoE devices with a PoE power budget of 120W. Each PoE+ port can provide up to 30 watts to power up the connected devices. Fanless, the GS110TPP supports perfectly silent desktop operation or wall mounting. The GS110TPP Smart Managed Pro Switch offers an easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI with configurable L2/L2+ network features like VLANs and PoE operation scheduling, allowing SMB customers to deploy PoE-based VoIP phones and IP surveillance. This switch also comes with NETGEAR Insight Cloud management activation (subscription-based) for anytime remote management and monitoring through an intuitive app or Cloud Portal. Also, its Industry's first flexible PoE+ integrated technology allows you to increase the PoE budget at any time to provide to your devices the power that they need with interchangeable optional external power adapter and an intuitive power selector.
Advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing including IPv6 management, ACL, DiffServ QoS, LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree will satisfy even the most advanced small business networks. The GS110TPP is backed by NETGEAR's ProSAFE Limited Lifetime Warranty and 24/7 technical support.
With its remote cloud manageability, large PoE budget, NETGEAR FlexPoE upgradable power and advanced L2 features, it's the most versatile switch on the market for any environment!
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized
- 2.4A Power Adapter
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:GS110TPP-100NAS
- Netgear, Inc
- Package Contents:GS110TPP Ethernet Switch
- Power Cable
- Product Model:GS110TPP
- Product Name:GS110TPP Ethernet Switch
- Quick Install Guide
- Routing/Switching Devices
- Switches & Bridges
- Wall Mount Kit
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!