Netgear Business WAX630 Tri Band 802.11ax 6 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - Indoor
Ultimate Performance WiFi 6 Access Point Insight WAX630 for the Small and Medium Size Businesses
The WAX630 is industry's highest performance WiFi 6 access point for the small and medium size businesses. The access point is a tri-band 4x4 design delivering up to 6Gbps total WiFi through-put, supported by a 2.5Gbps Power-over-Ethernet port, an industry leader of performance and cost effectiveness in its product class.
The WAX630 supports the next generation WiFi 6 smart phones, IoT devices, and notebook computers, delivering up to 40% more throughput to each individual device in the 5GHz band and 100% more throughput in the 2.4GHz band, compared to the previous generation equivalent model; provides 4x the client device connection, allowing businesses to serve more customers with better speed and less congestion.
The WAX630 is ideal in high density client device environments such as schools, hotels, restaurants and conference centers, and provides enterprise grade WiFi network security. With Insight management, WAX630 works seamlessly with your current NETGEAR Insight managed switches, WiFi access points and network storage, and is compatible with previous generation WiFi devices (WiFi 5 802.11ac for example) and WiFi Access Points. Enjoy a 1-Year Insight subscription included with WAX630.
In the past several years, the WiFi industry has made progress in increasing speeds by leaps and bounds. However, capacity continues to be a challenge, namely, supporting a large number of concurrent users. This requirement is particularly acute for businesses, where very high throughput to each individual device may not be the paramount requirement. Rather, it is providing network connectivity to a large number of client devices, with good throughput, stable connection, and robust responses to environmental changes that is most important.
The WAX630 adopts an industry leading tri-band design, one 2.4GHz band, and two 5GHz bands. A tri-band design is ideal for SMB customers who require a wireless backhaul connection instead of a wired Ethernet connection. Insight makes the recognition and connection of neighboring Insight Managed Access Points instantaneous and easy. Alternatively, the dual band design in the 5GHz band offers customers superior connectivity and reliability when all three bands are used as front-haul connection to the client devices.
With the updated WiFi 6 (802.11ax) technology such as OFDMA, upstream and downstream MU-MIMO, and increased speeds, coverage, and capacity, you can feel confident that you're getting the highest performance WiFi that's set for years to come! Plus the assurance that you can now add more connected devices on your business WiFi network without any slowdowns or blind spots.
- Provide your business with a wireless solution that ensures a speedy and steady data transfer rate
- 6 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed is ideal for fast data transfer with maximum reliability
- 802.11ax wireless LAN standard lets you connected on the go so your productivity never stops
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for increasing efficiency with the quicker transfer and sharing of information
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
- With PoE Port, transfer data and power from a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Data Encryption feature effectively protects your precious and valuable data from unauthorized access
- Internal antenna form factor for reliable connectivity with maximum productivity
- Wall Mountable form factor for your usage convenience and better reliance